Solo C3 Co Carbon Monoxide Detector Test SpraySOLO C3 test spray is meant for testing JABLOTRON CO detectors, for instance the EI208W and EI208DW. It is supplied with an attachable sleeve which prevents the unwanted dispersal of test spray from this sleeve. The spray contents are adequate for approximately 50 test doses and one sleeve is for 10 tests.
Many multi-sensor fire detectors detect carbon monoxide (CO) as well as smoke and / or heat. Under international codes and standards the CO cell needs to be functionally tested with a CO stimulus from the protected area through the detector vents to the sensor. Solo C3 – used in conjunction with Solo 330 / 332 dispensers - provides a safe way of achieving this with CO concentration levels high enough to activate an alarm, but low enough not to pose danger to user health.
the contents in or when any part of the human body is irritated.spray anyone’s head during the spray application. Get medical help immediately on breathing for testing has to be very well ventilated. Avoid any skin or eye contact during the test. Don ́t ever Don ́t smoke when using the test spray. Don ́t spray the test spray onto an open fire. The place used.
- Read all Safety information before you start with testing.
- Attach the sleeve onto the CO detector to be tested.
- Remove sticker #2 from the sleeve to access the hole through it.
- Put the nozzle into the prepared hole and apply the test spray for 1 s.
- Put back protective sticker #2 to avoid any spray leakage.
- When an alarm is triggered, press the TEST button to turn off the detector’s siren.
- In the next minute the detector should be triggered, and if it isn’t repeat the test.
- After a successful test, remove the sleeve and make a note on the sticker placed on the side of the detector. The sticker has 10 fields for tests every year until the end of the detector’s
lifetime.If after multiple tests the detector is not triggered, it could well be faulty – so contact yourservice technician or the detector producer
|Application||Fire Carbonmonoxide Detector Test Spreyi Aerosol|
|Support Detector||Siemens, Apollo, Bosch,Cooper, Hochiki, Teletek, Mavigard, Teknim, Kilsen, C-Tech, Cofem, Honeywell, GST, Alfamax, Sensor, Finder, Detectomat, Global, UTC Fire, Eleks, Eser, Menvier, ziton, Notifier, Aritech, Kidde,FFE, Trassir, Scharck, Firex, Universal, %99,9 percent fotoelektrik smoke detectors|
|Storage Life||5 years|
|Number of Test||10-15 Detector|
|How Many Detector Test||Approximate 10 detector|
|Mixtures||Carbon monoxide GHS02, Flam. Gas 1; H220 GHS04, Press. Gas; H280 GHS06, Acute Tox. 3; H331 GHS08, Repr. 1A; H360D, STOT RE 1; H372|
|Flammable||None Flammable,( %9.1 Flamable)|
|Boiling Range||-19 °C, Flash Point >550 °C|
|Vapour Pressure||4192hPa @ 20 °C|
|Density||0.08 g/cm3 @ 20 °C|
|Ignition Temperature||365 °C|
|Organic Solventents Content||None|
Solo C3 CO Carbon Monoxide Detector test spray
- Brands Solo Noclimb
- Product Code: Solo C3-CO
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 598.40TL
- Price in reward points: 20